
Ok, here it goes...
1. I go through spells where I have a very hard time doing things in moderation, i.e. eating and shopping...help me!
2. I have always (since I was a baby) liked being the center of attention...this is very difficult to change about myself, but I have been working on it for the past several years...my children help me as I definitely put them ahead of myself. This is good.
3. I'm a people pleaser and, therefore, hate confrontation. Not so good.
4. I want everyone to be at peace and happy for themselves, their families and selfishly for my own sake too. I tend to take on other's problems, worries, anxieties.
5. I love to dance and love it when my kid's dance with me!
6. I want my kids to be so much better than me.
7. I could eat Breyer's ice cream every day...love it when it's partially melted. Yum!!
Ok, now I have to tag seven others...
http://the-patterson-family.blogspot.com/
http://blessingsandmercy.blogspot.com/
How about two...I don't know that many people with blog pages...
1 comment:
What woman doesn't like eating and shopping!??
OXOX
Post a Comment