As Lucas tells it, "We are going to the bank to buy money." When I think about it, it's true...they certainly don't give it away for free.
So, with piggy banks in tow, we headed off to the bank.


It was very exciting.

They even enjoyed a lollipop while waiting for their coins to be counted. Does it get any better?

The finally tally...Lucas had $39.42 and Eva had $16.29. Wow!


With some of the money that Lucas and Eva have been saving in their piggy banks, they were allowed to buy one toy...there very first real purchase.
I have to say that even after making their purchases, Lucas thought he was the "money man". Two days later, we went to the movies with Nana Trini and Lucas offered to buy the movie tickets and the popcorn.
1 comment:
Tell Lucas he can buy a movie ticket for Mimi and I love popcorn.
They are both adorable!!
Post a Comment